- Community Research Studies for Halls Creek and Fitzroy Crossing supporting the Commonwealth’s Evaluation of Remote Service Delivery
- The Indigenous youth Ambassadors Movement for Victoria (Police) Bluelight
- The Melbourne Victory Community Football Program (in partnership with Red Elephant)
- The Dianella Community Health Social inclusion Project for the Vietnamese Women’s Association
- The Training and Education Initiative of the Healing Foundation
We have continued our partnership with Transfield Services, recently evaluating the impact of their Indigenous Employment Strategy on four communities. We also continue to assist organisations develop their Reconciliation Action Plans, recently commencing the Plan for Cardinia Shire Council.
We are about to commence work with Concilia on two exciting Indigenous research projects and have several other projects in the pipeline.
Dr Jehan Loza – Research Director