Admin Support – Kimberley Education Excellence Program (KEEP)
26 August 2019
Wunan Foundation are a 100% Indigenous owned for for profit organisation based in Kununurra WA.
Wunan’s purpose is to ensure that Aboriginal people in the East Kimberley enjoy the capabilities and opportunities necessary to make positive choices leading to independent and fulfilling lives. Essentially, to have dreams and a real chance of achieving them.
To achieve this, Wunan has developed initiatives in strategic priority areas such as education, employment, family and child support services, financial wellbeing, housing and governance.
Wunan seeks a person who has a positive attitude and commitment to its social change and economic participation mission with the following skills/expertise;
- Ability to develop strong relationships with Communities
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently, within a team environment
- Possess strong communication skills and be able to work with outside agencies
- Would demonstrate a high degree of administration and organisational skills including computer literacy; requirements would include data entry and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel and word processing programs
- Knowledge or experience of ABSTUDY or Human Services would be highly desirable, but not essential
- Provide a sound track record of reliability and punctuality
- The applicant would also have experience in aspects of office filing
The successful applicant must have:
- A current Working with Children Check (WA)
- National Police Clearance
- Valid WA Driver licence
- Relevant previous experience working with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people
How to Apply:
To apply: View our full position description PD-KEEP-Admin-Support-Aug-19. scroll down to upload your cover letter, resume and response to essential criteria. Applications close 6th Sep 2019.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.