Parents and Community Engagement – on PaCE
23 May 2019
Parents and Community Engagement
The PaCE team are excited to share some of our achievements for 2019 so far, we have hit the ground running and have not stopped!
This year the PaCE program has a new team:
- Sadella Nocketta (PaCE Coordinator)
- Killie Garlett (Senior Support worker)
- Cylia Tait (Support Worker)
- As well as access to a casual pool of staff provided by Wunan Foundation to ensure PaCE provides a consistent quality service.
The PaCE programs provide a variety of services such as;
- Supporting parents and families with transport to and from school;
- Healthy meals for breakfast and lunch as required;
- Advocating for families with services in the areas of housing;
- Financial literacy;
- Health and wellbeing;
- Connecting families to other services which enrich their lifestyles.
PaCE is proud to share the news that two of our students received awards for their efforts towards their school work last term. This is a result of regular attendance which is one of our primary objectives in building capability in Aboriginal families in the East Kimberley.