- Opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading Indigenous organisations
- Working in Remote Communities making a positive impact in those communities
- Generous Salary Sacrifice Opportunities, Benefits and Entitlements
Wunan Foundation is a leading Aboriginal development organisation based in the East Kimberley region of Western Australia. Its purpose is to ensure that Aboriginal people enjoy the capabilities and opportunities necessary to make positive choices that lead to independent, fulfilling lives.
Wunan is seeking a Driver Licence Facilitator for Kununurra. Funded by the WA Government, Department of the Attorney General the Driver Trainer program exists to assist individuals of eligible age and referred to the Driver Training Teams at any point in their lives to undertake driver license training and choices to advance their future family and employment opportunities.
- Experience in driver training, or extensive driver experience in Class C (HR desirable)
- Ability to assist clients to organise statutory license checks, payment of fines, obtaining suitable identification for licensing
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to engage positively with indigenous clients to successfully undertake WA state licensing testing and evaluation
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to groups on license testing requirements
- High level administration skills including; time management, data management and periodic reporting
- A strong understanding of Indigenous Culture in the East Kimberley region
- Certificate IV (or higher) in Transport & Logistics Training or willingness to obtain qualification, Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will be highly regarded
- Current National Police Check and Working with Children Check prior to commencing employment
To obtain more information about this role please contact Shane Seers, Mobile: 0418 714 217.
Please send your selection criteria application, including a current CV and the names of at least two Referees, to HumanResources@wunan.org.au by 4.00pm – Friday 23rd September 2016.